Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Half-day tour of ancient and modern Dubai; includes air-conditioned transportation.
• Desert safari experience; includes dinner and air-conditioned transportation. See Additional Information for more details and restrictions.
• Full-day visit to Atlantis, The Palm; includes admission ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium and air-conditioned transportation.
• Welcome reception with complimentary snacks and nonalcoholic drinks at the hotel.
• English-speaking guide during your tours.
• Bottled water available on the bus during your tours.
• Private check-in desk at the hotel.
• 4 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• Service charges, value-added tax (VAT) and tourism tax.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Dubai International Airport (DXB), approximately 11 miles (18 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers* are included from:
Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the hotel on December 21, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Dubai International Airport (DXB) on December 25, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE
by December 11.
Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by November 28.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.